Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pursuit of Happiness

Researchers have proved that Happiness doesnt come to you by magic. Its is an end result of proper decision making.

I dont mean to deny that fact that lot of people associate spirituality to happiness. Lot of people chose a particular religion because they made a decision that this was the way of life they want to live and hence it makes them happy in whatever religious duties they perform.

Now you make investments ( whatever kinds ) they are but they involve thorough decision making and when you reap the benefits you are happy.

1 comment:

Tomas Creo said...

I don't know about you but there have been times in my life where I just felt happy to exist. I felt happy, just living the moment, for no good reason at all. There were times when I felt happy for others but those were probably triggered by the decisions they made. Though a sense of achievement tends to make you feel happy, there are times when you just forget about your problems and "live" the moment.