This is one of the classic example of Shaan of Aqa Moula Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb TUS. He has achieved major milestone, which cannot even be described. In one of the letters that was written to the Kuwaiti King Sheikh Jabir, Aqa Moula TUS is referred to as someone who was sent to the earth to build Masjids. Indeed, I am amazed, how many masjids have been built under his raza Mubarak and benediction. In America, Canada, Eurpore, Africa, Asia, Autralia, everywhere, Mashallah.
Masjid Al Jame ul Anwar, in Cairo built by Imam Hakim (A.S). This masjid was completed by Imam Hakim (A.S) in 393 A.H. Currently we are in the year 1430, hence the masjid is almost 1140 years old. Amazing aint it. Restoring this masjid was impossible as UNESCO itself had declared it unachievable. But, its nothing when it comes to our Moula TUS :). Once he (TUS) decided to pursue something the zaahir and the baatin come together to help him (TUS).
In 1391 A.H Aqa Moula TUS completed the restoration of Jame-Anwar in just 28 months. The barakaat of restoration was such that it assisted in restoring 4 more masjids: Jame Azher, Jame Lulu, Jame Tuloon and Jame Juyushi.
During the process of construction phenomenal events occurred which were termed as the nine miracles.
1. Water supply to the site was blocked off. But, by the grace of Allah, during the construction, a well was discovered.
2. During the construction process, remnants of old structure emerged and the masjid was rebuilt on the basis of it.
3. An original Fatemi shubbak (window) emerged after 698 years, just as if it was a gift from the Imam.
4. Aqa Moula (TUS) identified Al Mishkat-Fatemiyah from Al Jame ul Aqmar and instructed that its design be used to illuminate Al Jame ul Anwar.
5. A part of a stone inscription with Imam Hakim's name inscribed upon it was excavated.
6. Many Fatemi relics were discovered when a tomb when was shifted from the masjid to another site.
7. A school that had been built within the masjid premises had to be pulled down and as compensation a new school was built on another location within just 110 days.
8. The restoration of this masjid-a gargantuan task, which dissuaded event the UNESCO from undertaking it was miraculously accomplished within a period of 28 months.
9. To commemorate the completion of this masjid, Aqa Moula (TUS) conducted Ashara Mubaraka in Cairo at which 10,000 mumineen gathered from all around the world.
Here are few snaps of the masjid:
Rasulallah SA has said in a hadith that:
“Whosoever shares in building a Masjid for Allah , even if it is as small as a bird’s nest, Allah (S.W.T.) will build for him a house in Paradise.”
This is the shaan of our Moula TUS. May Allah Subhanahu grant him life till eternity, Amin.